Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Still no sleep- but took a boat ride!!

I have been unable to access my blog for months- and today- I can!! In many ways we are still dealing with the same issues. Lack of sleep being one. Robbie had his tonsils and adenoids removed in may. I was told it should help him to sleep better. While the snoring has stopped- he is still getting up and staying up in the middle of the night. I feel like we've exhausted all other options. So, we're just tired! On a positive note we went out on Grandpop's boat for the first time. Most people don't understand why that is such a big deal. Rob had the life vests laied out. We all picked one. We walked down to the boat and discussed how we need to wear the vests when we get to the boat. I put mine on, Rob put his on, then Lexi and then Robbie!! We all stepped on the boat and went for a ride. This is something we never thought would happen. These are the moments we really appreciate!! We're looking forward to the summer-- beach, lake, boat- who knows?

1 comment:

  1. Followed your T4A fundraising page, from the Philly marathon, to this blog. As another parent "living it", I just wanted to say good on you and thanks for sharing (and especially the adorable photos.) Chris

    Parent on!

    ReplyDelete